Peripheral Vision does not play well with Internet Explorer, which has issues with blogger. Try Firefox or Safari instead.

Friday, May 11, 2007

UNC/NCPA Newspaper Academy


Thanks to Louise Spieler, the UNC School of Journalism and the North Carolina Press Association for allowing me to come and speak during today's annual Newspaper Academy, a day-long training session for N.C. journalists.

My session was "Multimedia on a shoestring," geared to helping folks find the least expensive way to get the necessary hardware, software and training to start producing multimedia projects for their papers. You can download a QuickTime version of my presentation here (15MB). I've also created a blog listing of equipment and training resources.

I plan to blog on all of these topics individually in the coming weeks.

No comments: